Tunnel Engineering specialises in the design and manufacture of tunnelling machines and equipment for the construction industry.
As part of our ongoing expansion we are currently seeking an experienced Plater/Fabricator/Welder to join our manufacturing facility.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Fabricating a range of steel fabrications in a heavy engineering environment.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Ability to work accurately and to ensure fabrications are to a high standard.
- Ability to work to Quality Standards.
- Operating shop floor machinery.
- Comply with all company Health & Safety standards.
The following would also be advantageous:
- Skills to work to Quality Standard BSEN1090.
Working as part of a friendly and dedicated team, the role is interesting and varied with good opportunities for career development and progression.
- This is a permanent position, in return we offer.
- Competitive rates of pay from £13.65 to £15 per hour.
- 39 hour week.
- 25 days holidays plus statutory.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Secure free parking.
Standard working hours:
- Mon to Thu: 07:00 to 16:00
- Fri: 07:00 to 12:00
- Plus overtime where required.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent