As part of our ongoing expansion we are currently seeking highly skilled and enthusiastic individuals for the following role:
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Fabricating a range of steel fabrications in a heavy engineering environment.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Ability to work accurately and to ensure fabrications are to a high standard.
- Operating shop floor machinery.
- Comply with all company Health and Safety standards.
Standard working hours:
- Mon to Thu 08:00 to 16:45
- Fri 08:00 to 15:45
The successful candidate will be Time Served with experience in medium to heavy fabrication work.
Interesting and varied work with excellent rates of pay.
Job Type: Full-time.
Please apply with your CV to:
Tunnel Engineering Services (UK) Ltd, Unit B Vulcan Business Park, Derker Street, OLDHAM. OL1 4AS
or email: email@example.com